Tom and Mike to discuss Game of Thrones Season 7.
Tom & Mike discuss their various trips abroad, places they would and wouldn't want to visit and countries they would choose to move to.
- Tom's Google travel map
- Japanese Vending Machines
- Kirin Mascot
- Pocari Sweat
- The Victorian Vision of China and Japan
- The Bull Ring
- Shanghai Maglev
- Malta Tourism Impact
- Romanians Adopt a Remainians
- The Purple Palace
- 787 Dreamliner
- Airbus A380
- Africa vs Europe
- Elephant Football
- Elephant Painting
- Things To Do In New Orleans
- DC at Night
- Ich bin ein Berliner
- Ein Berliner
- Internationale Spieltage, Essen
- Tom, Guerrilla Leader
Terrifying Beady Little Eyes...
- Electoral Almanac [Android Only]
- BBC Poll Tracker
- New Labour New Danger
- More Or Less: Election Special
- Violence in the Troubles
- Jeremy Corbyn's Vote Share in Islington
- The 'Thatcher' quote
- London's Millionaires
- Tokyo's Millionaires
- YouGov: How Britain Voted 2017
- Alex Salmond, Ed Milliband Piper Advert
- Nicola Sturgeon, Ed Milliband Puppet Advert
- FT: How the UK Voted in 7 Charts
- Why the Tories Keep Winning
- The Queen's 'EU' Hat
- Hung Parliaments of the United Kingdom
- Brenda from Bristol
It could be dogs...
An episode in which we briefly introduce ourselves and the basic concept of the show. Hopefully short and to the point. We also reveal that our first topic will be the General Election 2017.
- Outro: Danse Macabre - Big Hit 2 Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Tom & Mike
My friend Mike and I are starting a new podcast coming to you on a bi-weekly basis.
The podcast is going to cover a wide range of topics with the next week's topic being pulled randomly out of a hat at the end of each episode. Once we are up and running the topic suggestions will be open to our audience to add variety (though we have about 10 or so at the moment).
Here's our logo as a teaser:
Tom & Mike